Teach Good Savings Habits Early
BEARy Club- Just For Kids
LSFCU has established a Beary Club
for young savers under the age of 18. Every Beary Club member is eligible for drawing for $500 scholarships that are held numerous times every year. The scholarship is directly deposited into the child's account and accrues interest until he or she reaches the age of 18. It's a great way to teach the benefits of disciplined saving!
- Teach your children good savings habits.
- Your child gains a sense of independence.
- They can join anytime.
- All Young Savers Account holders are automatically entered into the Beary Club drawings for $500 scholarships.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Just a 5 minimum opening deposit.
Youth Games for Financial Education
to learn about money and have fun at the same time!